How to apply for the scholarship?
Before you apply, open a bank account in any bank.
1. Collect an application from the office, Department of Physiology or download from the website.
2. Fill the application form with correct details.
3. Attach supporting documents.
- Letter from your Grama Niladhari, confirming the annual income of your family
- Copies of your parent’s pension cards if they are pensioners
- Copies of your parents medical records, if they are on treatment for long standing illness
- Any other relevant documents
- A letter of recommendation from the personal tutor
4.Submit the completed application to Dr.Dinithi Fernando, Chairperson, MSFAS, Department of Physiology or to the office, Department of Physiology.
Outcome of your application will be notified in about six weeks.