COMMUNICATIONS AT SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS PUBLISHED AS ABSTRACTS
- Senanayake S A S C, Karunaweera N D . Insecticide susceptibility of wild caught adulta sandflies from Hambantota district. 128th international Medical Congress (2015) of Sri Lanka Medical Association pp175
- Senanayake S A S C, Silva T J, Bio effectiveness of commonly used insecticides in mosquito coils against Culex tritaeniorhyncus in Sri Lanka 128th international Medical Congress (2015) of Sri Lanka Medical Association pp175 -176
- Senanayake S A S C, Karunarathne SH P P,Karunaweera N D, First Laboratory-bred sandfly progeny for entomological studies in Leishmaniasis, 127th international Medical Congress (2014) of Sri Lanka Medical Association
- Senanayake S A S C, Somaratne KKV N, Munidasa UADD, Kotalawala H S ,Karunaweera ND Responsiveness to Sodium Stibogluconate in cutaneous leishmaniasis in a cohort of patients in Sri Lanka , Annual Research symposium, 2014, University of Colombo
- Senanayake S A S C , Karunarathne S H P P , J Valenzula J, Karunaweera N D (2014), Laboratory rearing and morphological characterization of salivary glands of Phlebotomus argentipes glaucus from Sri Lanka, 3rd Annual conference, 2014, Sri Lanka Society for Microbiology
- Senanayake S A S C, Dotson E M, Karunaweera N D(2013).Aggregation behavior of Phlebotomus argentipes glaucus .Annual Research Symposium, University of Colombo 2013. Pp 141.
- Silva T J , Samita S, Senanayake S A S C, Link Function for Binomial Model in Estimating Knockdown Time (KT95 and KT50) for mosquito repellents, 25th Annual sessions, PGIA, (2013)
- Herath H M A K, Abeyewickreme W, Senanayake S , Hapugoda M (2013), Entomological study on transmission of leishmaniasis in Sri Lanka, Proceedings of 69th Annual sessions, SLAAS Dec 2013 PP208
- Herath H M A K, Abeyewickreme W, Hapugoda M, Senanayake S (2013), Transmission of Leishmaniasis in Sri Lanka. 4th Academic sessions PGIM, July 2013, OP-22 pp67a
- Senanayake S A S C, Dotson E M, Karunaweera N D(2012). Characterization of leishmaniasis vectors in selected areas in Sri Lanka. Annual Research Symposium 16th & 17th August 2012. pp252-253.
- Senanayake S, E Dotson & N Karunaweera (2012). Distribution and behavioral aspects of phlebotomine sandflies in selected areas of Sri Lanka. 44th APACPH Conference. Bandaranaike Memorial InternationalConference Hall, Colombo, Sri Lanka. 13th -18th October 2012.pp1-87.
- Senanayake S A S C, , Abeyewicreme W, Abeysinghe R R ,Dotson E M Karunaweera N D. Phlebotomus argentipes possible vector of leishmaniasis in Sri Lanka (2011)Proceedings of Annual Research symposium, University of Colombo .p 220-221
- Senanayake S A S C, Karunaweera N D, Abeyewicreme W, Study on Phlebotomine Sandflies in selected areas of Sri Lanka Presentation made at the 15th Annual sessions of Sri Lanka College Of Microbiologist, September 2006. Proceedings of the 15th Annual Sessions, p.16- 17
- Senanayake S A S C, Karunaweera N D, Abeyewicreme W, Study on prevalence and distribution of potential vector in cutaneous leishmaniasis in selected areas of Sri Lanka, First International Conference on Infectious disease Dynamics (Epidemics1) – Asilomar, CA, USA Dec 01- 03 , 2008
- Senanayake S A S C, Karunaweera N D, Abeyewicreme W, Study on prevalence, distribution and behavioural aspects of potential vector in cutaneous leishmaniasis in selectedd areas of Sri Lanka , 57th Annual Conference ASTMH, Dec 07-10, 2008 , New Orleans, LA , USA
- Senanayake S A S C , Abeyewicreme W, Dotson E M and Karunaweera N D (2015) Characteristics of phlebotomine sandflies in selected areas of sri lanka. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 46 (6) ,1:11
- Silva T J, Samita S, Senanayake S A S C (2014).Link function for binomial model in estimating knockdown time (KT95 and KT50) of mosquito repellents.Tropical Agricultural Research 25 (3), 396-402.
- Saveen Semage, Sumadhya Deepika Fernando, Chaturaka Rodrigo, Nipun de Silva, Senaka Rajapakshe, Nilakshi Samaranayake, Sanath Senenayake, Risintha Gayan Premarathne (2014) Educating the security forces, a high risk group in malaria elimination efforts: an example from Sri Lanka. International Health DOI:10.1093/inthea/ihu044 · 1.13
- Study on Phlebotomine Sandflies in selected areas ofSri Lanka(2007), MD Dissertation, Post Graduate Institute of Medicine,UniversityofColombo