- Thromboelastometry in predicting the bleeding risk and monitoring the response to anti venom therapy in snake bite patients.
- A preliminary study to evaluate the role of Thromboelastometry (TEM) as an indicator of bleeding and plasma leakage in dengue fever.
- Androgen receptor status of a Sri Lankan breast carcinoma patient cohort, with clinicopathological association, molecular subtype and short-term survival.
- Assessing the prevalence and density of oxalate deposits in native and allograft renal biopsies of a Sri Lankan cohort; a preliminary study
- Genetics in thyroid cancer –
a. BRAF and NRAS expression in different variants of papillary carcinoma of thyroid
b. BRAF and NRAS expression in foci displaying histologically suspicious nuclear features for papillary carcinoma in thyroids with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
c. BRAF and NRAS expressions in areas displaying histologically suspicious nuclear features for papillary carcinoma within follicular adenomas
- Determining the sub-lethal nephrotoxic dose in wistar rats following injection of Russell’s viper venom
- A post-mortem study of prevalence of incidental tumours and other abnormalities in pituitary, thyroid, adrenals, pancreas, ovaries and liver in a Sri Lankan population
- A study to evaluate the role of Thromboelastometry (TEM) as a predictor of plasma leakage in dengue haemorrhagic fever’.
- Descriptive cross sectional study on epidemiology, clinical presentation, staging, response to treatment & outcome of autologous transplant in a cohort of patients with multiple myeloma in Sri Lanka.
- A prospective observational study on coagulation parameters in Dengue patients with severe thrombocytopenia
- Screening for anticancer activity of selected plant extracts on multiple myeloma plasma cells.
- Comparison of the 20 minute whole blood clotting time (wbct) with rotational thromboelastometry (rotem) in patients with snake bite; a preliminary study
- Benign haematologicalchanges in children with Down syndrome
A molecular genetics study of bladder cancer in the Sri Lankan population
A descriptive study of morphological changes in renal biopsies of diabetic patients
Clinicopathological analysis of renal carcinomas